Topic: The Vision Workshop: 3 Keys to Accelerating Your Results
- Do you want to experience more prosperity and balance in your life?
- Are you pouring your heart and soul into your work and still not getting the results you want?
- Would you like to increase your success and stay in complete harmony with your highest values?
If these questions resonate with you, then you are going to love this workshop!
During this dynamic, interactive and fun training you will have an opportunity to define, design, and experience your greatest possibility – and receive the blueprint for how to turn that vision into your reality.
You will learn:
- Essential keys for improving self-awareness and accelerating the creation of your desired results.
- Simple thinking-strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry.
- What wealthy people do that creates sustained success.
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a major goal, and how to stay motivated and override it.
- The 1 critical thing you must give up in order to reach your greatest possibility.
- And much more…
- A proven method for dissolving resistance you may have to prosperity so you can attract higher levels of results and abundance.
About Judy Hersch, PMP
Judy Hersch is a certified LifeMastery Consultant, Professional Speaker, Mentor, and Trainer, as well as the founder and owner of Evolution Solutions, a premier coaching and training company in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County.
Judy has been coaching and training organizations, small groups, and individuals for more than 20 years. Using a transformational, step-by-step system, she guides her clients to discover, design, and create the success and results they’ve always wanted, in the areas of health and wellness, relationships, vocation, and time/money freedom.
Judy has earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology, an International Master of Business Administration (MBA), and a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. She has had the great honor of working with organizations and individuals worldwide in such industries as Information Technology, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnological, as well as Philanthropic Institutions, and more.
Date: Thursday, April 27th, 2017
Meeting Time: 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (dinner 6pm)
Member, No Dinner = $15.00
Non Member, No Dinner = $20.00
Member with Dinner = $35.00
Non Member with Dinner = $40.00
||New Member Orientation
||Raffle Prize/Meeting Adjourned
This meeting provides attendees with 2 PDUs.