Hey PMI-4C job seekers! Are you...
- Looking for a new job or contract opportunities?
- Thinking about revising your resume?
- Searching desperately for constructive job-search advice?
If so, then the upcoming PMI-4C Career Fair on Saturday morning (April 1st) is the event for you!
- During the PMI-4C Professional Development Day event, you will meet Career Coach, Resume Reviewer, and Mock Interviewer, Lynnette Ward.
About Lynnette J. Ward:
Company:Lynnette J. Ward Consulting, Coaching & Training
- Lynnette is a Career Consultant who believes in the power to choose our work. She has a unique ability to motivate and influence others to take action and adapt to change as she trains and coaches people across all functions and industries to build lifelong career management strategies. She specializes in management and career development as she consults on behalf of organizations including Leadership Choice, Right Management and Los Angeles Valley College Workforce Training; in addition to coaching individuals as they navigate career choices. Prior to career consulting, Lynnette held management and sales roles at Time Inc. on behalf of LIFE, PEOPLE and TIME. Lynnette graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo with a Bachelor of Science degree and is a member of the Association for Talent Development.
And, there's more to come...
We are working on getting more career coaches and recruiters involved in this event and will update the membership with details soon….
- Make sure your resume is up-to-date and don't miss the opportunity of meeting industry experts.
Date: Saturday, April 1st 2017
Meeting Time: 9 am to 1 pm
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
- Member = Free
- Non Member = $30.00