If you have a goal of getting PMP certified in 2016, this is your chance!
- 3 Days of intense, hands-on coursework led by an expert instructor.
- This course offers the most comprehensive study materials in the industry.
- Case Studies and Role Play
- Our Exclusive Student Work Book - Includes over 500 Power Point presentation slides, case studies and detailed answer sheets.
- A 200 page Study Guide including all annotated Power Point slides.
- Andy Crowe’s “Pass the PMP Exam on Your First Try” - An award winning textbook.
- Quick Reference Guide – A convenient and invaluable Tri-Fold study guide containing the most important exam content.
- Study Flash Cards – Designed to help reinforce the key exam points, formulas, and definitions.
- Detailed Formula Sheets - Will help you retain all the key formulas for the PMP exam.
- A 47 Process Matrix – Will help you to study the 47 PMP processes.
- An ITTO Matrix – Provides you with all the Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs for all of the 10 Knowledge Areas.
- Conversations on the PMP Exam– A 6-disc CD set of roundtable discussions about PMP exam strategies and PM best practices.
- Instructors have access to OverSite which allows them to monitor student progress and scores within InSite from Velociteach.
As a member of this course, you will also enjoy access to several online resources:
- 5 months of access to InSite Practice Test - A 200 question exam exercise. Scores are broken down by knowledge area and process group.
- Over 1500 question practice exams - Simulates the real PMP exam conditions.
- 3 months access to InSite – Pass the PMP – A 35 hour course of lessons, practice exams, formula sheets, and more. Students can generate a certificate for the 35 Contact Hours required to take the exam.
Dates: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, August 5, 6 and 7, 2016
Location: California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks